macOS Big Sur 11.1 free download full version. Complete setup macOS Big Sur 11.1 offline installer for macOS with direct link.
Description macOS Big Sur 11.1 Public beta + Overview
macOS Big Sur 11.1 update has been released by Apple, a month after the official launch of the new macOS Big Sur . The update adds support for AirPods Max the recently-launched over-ear headphones. It also brings App Store privacy labels and Apple News widgets, also as a refreshed Photos app which will now allow users to edit Apple ProRAW photos. From now on, air quality health recommendations are going to be provided in Weather and Siri for countries including India, the UK, and also the US.
Its new customizable control center empowers you to mirrors the center on iOS devices, putting key system controls right at your fingertips. It also got the refreshed system sounds include the boot chime and sounds for transferring files, moving items to the trash, locking files, and more. For online world, tabs now support webpage previews, there’s a built-in language translation feature, Chrome and Firefox Extensions are often ported to Safari, and YouTube supports 4K video playback.
The macOS Big Sur 11.1 update is that the biggest one since Apple launched macOS 11 Big Sur to users last month. It brought a redesigned interface, an updated menu bar that’s more translucent than ever, full-height sidebars, redesigned Dock with updated app icons, and an updated center . The newest update brings bug fixes for Mac, and introduces support for AirPods Max, TV app enhancements, and privacy information on the App Store. You can also download macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H2).
Thinks Big As a World…
As mentioned, macOS Big Sur 11.1 update will allow compatible machines to attach the recently-launched Apple AirPods Max over-ear headphones, that provide high-fidelity audio for rich sound. there’s also a brand new Apple TV+ tab and search operations has been enhanced in order that users can browse by categories like genre.
Those who are already running macOS Big Sur can update their Mac machines to macOS Big Sur 11.1 version by heading to the Software Update menu within the System Preferences app. Though Apple normally sends macOS updates automatically, if you haven’t installed the macOS yet, you’ll head to System Preferences > Software Update after going into the Apple menu from the top-left corner of the screen. Other ways include visiting the About This Mac option from the Apple menu then clicking the Software Update button. macOS Big Sur also can be downloaded directly from the Mac App Store.
macOS Big Sur 11.1 release Features Full Version for MacOS X
Some interesting features of macOS Big Sur 11.1 listed below that you experienced after download dmg of macOS Big Sur 11.1 for macOS.
- New design for apps makes it easier to focus on your content and take action with space efficient toolbars and full height sidebars
- Control Center puts your favorite menus and controls in one handy place in the menu bar so you can quickly adjust settings as you work
- Updated Notification Center brings notifications and widgets together in one view
- Beautiful, new data-rich widgets for Calendar, Clock, Notes, Photos, Podcasts, Reminders, Screen Time, Stocks, and Weather
- World’s fastest desktop browser with industry-leading performance and energy efficiency
- New tab design featuring favicons in tabs, and website previews that appear when you hover over a tab
- Safari privacy prompts for extensions let you choose when a website can work with an extension
- Mentions let you direct a message to an individual in a group conversation
- Memoji makes it simple to create a personalized character and send stickers that match your mood and personality
- Electric vehicle routing helps you plan trips for supported vehicles that you add on iPhone
- Support for AirPods Max, new over-ear headphones
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking for a theater-like listening experience
- New privacy information section on App Store pages that includes a developer-reported summary of the app’s privacy practices
macOS Big Sur 11.1 Dmg Setup Details
- Product: macOS-BigSur-11.1.rar
- Size of App: 11.3 GB
- Dmg Version: 11.1
- Setup Extension: zip
- Tools for dmg needed: Zip Extractor
- Developers: appInc
System Requirements of macOS Big Sur 11.1 for Mac
Must read listed system requirement for your Apple mac book before download this app.
- Operating System: OS X 10.9 or later
- Ram (Memory): 4 GB Minimum required for this dmg.
- Disk Space: 20 GB free space needed for this app.
- System Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later (Core i3, Core i5).
Download macOS Big Sur 11.1 Dmg Free
Click on the button below to start downloading macOS Big Sur 11 for macOSX. We are here to provide to clean and fast download for macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 This link is resume able within 24 hours. Keep visiting themacgo the world of dmgs.