SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13.3 for mac dmg free download full version. Complete setup SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13 offline installer for mac OS with direct link.
Description SSH Config Editor Pro For Mac + Overview
SSH Config Editor may be a handy tool for manage your OpenSSH ssh client configuration file. You’ll add or edit identity files, port forwarding (with handy graphical preview) and the other ssh config option. If you use SSH to attach to remote systems, more often than once during a year, you actually need help handling all the configs. SSH Config Editor may be a wonderful tool to stay your OpenSSH client configurations and known-hosts files in check . Manage identities, port forwarding, and other options within one coherent interface.
Instead of limited text editing, you get an intuitive system. Support for all configuration options with embedded help. Help with copying public keys to the server.Set your default terminal and icons in menu bar or dock. Share host configurations with system share menu. Run ssh-copy-id automatically rather than create command which must be pasted to terminal and run. New warning dialog for unsupported combinations of connection command and SSH terminal. You can also download ZOC Terminal 7.24 DMG.
SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13.3 Features Full Version for MacOS X
Some interesting features of SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13.3 listed below that you experienced after download dmg of SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13 for macOS.
- Add/change identity files by choosing them in file dialog
- Add/edit any supported ssh option with help
- Separators for grouping host configurations
- Action to generate command for ssh copy id
- Open connection to server
- Add/edit port forwarding options with graphical help
- RSA key pair generation
- Ability to disable each single config option
- Search across host settings
- Separators for visual group hosts
- Reorder host configs with drag and drop
- Disable configurations that are no longer relevant
- Set of icons with common services and operation systems
- Visualizes the port forwarding process
- Show names for common port numbers
- Copy forwarding ssh command to clipboard
SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13.3 Dmg Setup Details
- Product: SSH_Config_Editor_1.13.3_mac.zip
- Size of App: 10 MB
- Dmg Version: 1.13.3
- Setup Extension: dmg
- Tools for dmg needed: None
- Developers: hejkiInc
System Requirements of SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13.3 for Mac OS X
Must read listed system requirement for your Apple mac book before download this app.
- Operating System: OS X 10.11 or later
- Ram (Memory): 2 GB Minimum required for this dmg.
- Disk Space: 70 MB free space needed for this app.
- System Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or later (Core i3, Core i5).
Download SSH Config Editor Pro Mac Dmg Free
Click on the button below to start downloading SSH Config Editor Pro for macOSX. We are here to provide to clean and fast download for SSH Config Editor Pro 1.13. This link is resume able within 24 hours. Keep visiting themacgo the world of dmgs.